
Happy March 1st!!! Spring is finally peeking around the corner and I can feel a great shift in my mood. I am such a sun person, so it takes much extra effort in the winter to stay positive. (So, this blog should be getting easier too!). I met my trivia partner, Geoff, after work to get some yummy Bazbeaux. Geoff and I were the original trivia team a year and a half ago. I haven't been able to go this semester because I have too much going on, but I really miss it. It started out with just me and Geoff and turned into a weekly event with almost everyone I work with. It was great to have everyone come together over LEARNING! haha, by the end of this blog, you will realize how much I love my Ruth's family. So, Geoff is just one link of this family.

No comments:
Post a Comment